Thursday, December 4, 2008

Its been a tough week not only for me but for millions of Indians and all I can do is convey my condolences. Everybody is talking about what has happened? But why is that not one is talking about what had happened before the unfortunate event that shook India by a stride. Who is responsible for this and how could they have planned so well without getting noticed. We seriously need to understand there is a loop hole some where in our system. I am not just saying it nor blaming the government for what happened. Who could have anticipated such a tragedy. I don’t think just because some of the Ministers have resigned, what had happened would be forgotten. I challenge openly irrespective of which government this event would have happened and no one person could be blamed for it, so why play the blame game? Is politics trying to get the most of this, if so please I request the politicians to be away from this.

This is time where we as Indians should raise our voice as one and fight terrorism. It is not time to take hasty decisions neither are we going to sit down and just mourn. The people behind this should be punished and punished they will be. We should stop looking for support from other countries to fight terrorism. We are a country of more than a billion and this country has produced the best brains of the world. We have the strength and the courage to fight terrorism and we will fight it. Stop making this terrorist strike a political issue, it is an internal matter of India and we should solve it by ourselves. I do understand that a lot of foreigners have lost their lives in this tragedy and we mourn for their loses, but I still consider it as an internal affair of ours and we will strike at those who caused this.

The press has done a brilliant job, but I have to say this, they have created more panic in the society in general. This is by my own personal experience. My family members were so worried that they used to call me every half an hour concerned about me. I understand their concern, but I was more worried about the panic the news channels were creating. While they were providing so much coverage about the incident, all they could have done is provide information that other places are safe. But that wasn’t the case, and it shook the entire nation by more panic than ever.

I am not here do discuss or blame that we failed or neither it is the right platform to discuss some thing so critical and sensitive matter. Not only am I concerned but am looking forward as to how this issue would be tackled. I have been following the news channels for some time now and all I could see is that they are just repeating what has happened. The entire nation has seen what has happened, we are not longer looking for that. We are looking for our so called leaders, as to what decisions they are taking and how they are going to lead the nation. I don’t believe in politicians, but for this once I want to be wrong. I just heard that some ministers and some top ranking officials have resigned, come on people buckle up, this is not the time to run away from problems nor it is the time to blame themselves. You people know the rules of the game so play it and show the world that we have not lost, we fill fight and strike those who spread terrorism. We have been a peaceful nation for ages and let me tell you we are not push overs, our friendliness should be taken for granted, people should be taught what the repercussions would be when they strike innocent people or countries.

Let us mourn for those innocent who are dead and those gallant soliders who lost their lives saving the innocent.

No comments: