Friday, November 14, 2008

L I F E

I dont know where to start from. I dont remember when i created this login for blogging but was able to login:) Finally when i was sitting in office on a friday evening trying my level best "to pretend that i am working" and at the same time trying to catch up with some things which have been pending for some time now i started to write this(Thanks to my colleague-kind if inspiration)

This year as such has been a real roller coaster ride for me. Many important things have happened in this year for me. I dont know where to start my roller coaster ride. But will try to put in as and when i recollect them. So here we go..................

The year began with me joining my new company. Hmm, i was skeptical whether i had taken the right decision. The time had passed to think and i had to join the new job. Anyways i joined my new job, and actually the first couple of months was tough, i had fallen into the trap which i was always trying to avoid(As a saying from on of the recent movies goes"the more u try to avoid a trap the more vulnerable u are to fall into it" - i hope this is the exact sentence, but anycase u would have got the gist of the sentence by now - hehehehehe). I was frustrated in the begining, but as i saw my colleagues, i understood that there was no point repenting on my decision, but use this to my advantage. And use i did. I am in a much more commanding position then to what i was earlier. But the time now is such ("Recession") that even that would not help in the near future.

And here i am working happily and commanding a position at my workplace which many of my friends could only dream off.

No comments: